- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” (Proverbs 3:5)
- Thus says the Lord, Your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way you should go.” (Isaiah 48:17)
- “I will instruct you and teach you in the way should go; I will guide you with My eye.” (Psalm 32:8)
- “For this is God, our God forever and ever; He will be our guide even to death.” (Psalm 48:14)
- “The Lord will guide you continually …” (Isaiah 58:11)
I wanted to drop by and encourage you today! Over the past couple of weeks there has been a lot of transition in my life. I am in the process of stepping out in faith and fear has tried to rush in and overtake me. So, I have had to stand on the word of God to remind me that I need to..
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” (Proverbs 3:5)
Also.. I need to remember that..
“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord … ”(Psalm 37:23)
These scripture’s and many more in the Bible have reminded me daily that God has promised me in his word that he will never leave me or forsake me and because he has called me for the task ahead.. I need not fear! He walks with me every step of the way…
You all have blessed me by your uniqueness and love.. So I wanted to give a lil back!
| FADACY www.fadacy.com | This Is Me - EP http://bit.ly/i8J5kM |Twitter- @globalxdiva